Paul is a seasoned technology executive with experience leading complex global organizations, international expansions, and strategic acquisitions and divestitures.
Currently, Mr. Hill is the CEO of Carta Worldwide, a leader in digital transaction processing and enablement technologies.
Paul’s prior experience includes:
- CEO of DisclosureNet (acquired by Certent)
- VP of Business Analytics at IBM
- COO at Clarity Systems (acquired by IBM)
- EVP Sales & Marketing at MediSolution
- CMO at Platform Computing (acquired by IBM)
- VP Corporate Development at Cognos (acquired by IBM)
Mr. Hill is currently a Board member for PathFactory, whose offerings help B2B marketers understand the role of content in the buyer’s journey and discover a new class of data to optimize the path to purchase, and EQ Works, whose offerings provide brands with a smarter way to target customers using location behaviour. Paul is also an acting Board Member for Firmex.
Prior board experience includes Verafin and Celtx.